Tuesday, 4 June 2013

A Momentary Diversion

It's at this point I have to temporarily derail the chronological narrative of this module to step backwards for this post. I was informed, now, at the end of the module, that the original concept presentation had to make up a part of the production blog. As the rest of this module's section of the blog is, for the most part, a retelling of the hectic final stage when I was so focused on getting a workable final product done that I barely thought about taking screenshots to document the process, let alone write up about it in this blog, it seems best to get it out of the way now.

I used Prezi to create the presentation.


The title screen.

An abridged version of what I say is written on the slide.

I bring up the Practices module and talk about how this
module will be an extension of that module's idea.

I explain what little I knew of the story at that point.
The outline was still a long way off at the time.

I show what I've done in this field before other than Practices,
namely early designs for a title sequence for Dan Bache's still
not definitively titled White Rabbit documentary, and a logo
for Tommy Vosper's production company, Tansinna Films.

I lay out the production plan, which is summarised in the text.

I then move on to potential challenges, again laid out in the slide's text.

Finally, I go into the schedule in depth.

As I'll go into in a later post, the schedule in that last slide would be later abandoned, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Back to the story...

No comments:

Post a Comment